Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pops the win park owner

Go down 
+2
RaddAndSubtract
cheesycoke
6 posters
AuthorMessage
cheesycoke
newish-n00b
newish-n00b
cheesycoke

Pops the win park owner Empty
PostSubject: Pops the win park owner   Pops the win park owner I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:59 pm

He acts in a combination of being a gentleman, kid, and some guy who just isn't too smart. But of course the fact that he isn't from America is why he doesn't seem smart. And here's a Pops emote (open in some other way to see the black) Pops the win park owner Pops_e11

Discuss Pops.
Back to top Go down
RaddAndSubtract
newish-n00b
newish-n00b
RaddAndSubtract

PostSubject: Re: Pops the win park owner   Pops the win park owner I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:11 pm

Love the emote!
:3

And Pops is so cool! My favorite quote of his is, "Mordecai! Rigby! Stop! We can aaaaalllll be turds!"
Everyone in my house burst out laughing when he said that!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/emilyxzeppelin
Scarcastic
newish-n00b
newish-n00b
Scarcastic

PostSubject: Re: Pops the win park owner   Pops the win park owner I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:42 pm

Pops is one of those characters who is kinda random and out of it, but is genuinely funny! That's why he's one of my favorites! ^_^
Back to top Go down
cheesycoke
newish-n00b
newish-n00b
cheesycoke

PostSubject: Re: Pops the win park owner   Pops the win park owner I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:26 pm

RaddAndSubtract wrote:
Love the emote!
:3

And Pops is so cool! My favorite quote of his is, "Mordecai! Rigby! Stop! We can aaaaalllll be turds!"
Everyone in my house burst out laughing when he said that!

Thanks. As you can see by my signature I kinda like making emotes for Regular Show.
And I agree, that's easily the best quote of his.
Back to top Go down
Garrett Bobby Ferguson
newish-n00b
newish-n00b
Garrett Bobby Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: Pops the win park owner   Pops the win park owner I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:14 am

Dude, Pops is just freakin' killer.
I love him so much, he's just adorable. No joke, he's the cutest little old guy out there.
Back to top Go down
turtlesontoast
newish-n00b
newish-n00b
turtlesontoast

PostSubject: Re: Pops the win park owner   Pops the win park owner I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 11:13 am

Garrett Bobby Ferguson wrote:
Dude, Pops is just freakin' killer.
I love him so much, he's just adorable. No joke, he's the cutest little old guy out there.
He reminds me of this old man I saw walking down the street in Germany--bright pink shirt, cutest little ole khaki shorts, and white socks pulled up as high as they could go, eating strawberry ice cream. He looked so happy. :3

On a different note--what do you all think of the Benson/Pops crackpot pairing? I certainly don't get it *shudders*. The two do look awfully cute, but it just wouldn't work. Benson more of babysits Pops than anything else. *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Garrett Bobby Ferguson
newish-n00b
newish-n00b
Garrett Bobby Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: Pops the win park owner   Pops the win park owner I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:44 pm

Awh, man. He sounds so adorable! I could just picture that in my head. What a cutie. (:

And I feel the same. I, in all honestly, cannot pair Pops with anybody. I mean, the pictures people drawn of Benson and Pops are super cute but the actual thought, is just no. Pops is unpairable to me. I can tolerate hugs and small cheek kisses but full on action, I can't see it for it being Pops. He's just to sweet, you know.
Back to top Go down
turtlesontoast
newish-n00b
newish-n00b
turtlesontoast

PostSubject: Re: Pops the win park owner   Pops the win park owner I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:31 am

Garrett Bobby Ferguson wrote:
Awh, man. He sounds so adorable! I could just picture that in my head. What a cutie. (:

And I feel the same. I, in all honestly, cannot pair Pops with anybody. I mean, the pictures people drawn of Benson and Pops are super cute but the actual thought, is just no. Pops is unpairable to me. I can tolerate hugs and small cheek kisses but full on action, I can't see it for it being Pops. He's just to sweet, you know.
He's kind of like a 6 year old trapped in a 60 year old's body.

And far too innocent.
Back to top Go down
Garrett Bobby Ferguson
newish-n00b
newish-n00b
Garrett Bobby Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: Pops the win park owner   Pops the win park owner I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:19 am

Haha, I seriously adore that. <3
And right? It's awkward for me to read fanfics were Pops is like, grody.
Back to top Go down
cookieluv246
newish-n00b
newish-n00b
cookieluv246

PostSubject: Re: Pops the win park owner   Pops the win park owner I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:47 am

Pops is the cutest thing in the universe. I agree that he's probably the least parable guy on there. God I saw his 2girls1cup reaction and I cried so many tears, I would love a pops plushie doll or something.
Back to top Go down
http://cookieluv246.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pops the win park owner   Pops the win park owner I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pops the win park owner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: REGULAR SHOW :: Characters-
Jump to: