Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

USIN' THE POWER IN YO FACE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Girl from the Well
newish-n00b
newish-n00b
The Girl from the Well

USIN' THE POWER IN YO FACE Empty
PostSubject: USIN' THE POWER IN YO FACE   USIN' THE POWER IN YO FACE I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:27 pm

DON'T LOOK AT OUR CROTCHES WHILE WE SYNCHRONIZE OUR WATCHEEES!
BOOP BOOP BWEEP BOOP-BOOP BOOP BOO-BWEE-BWEE BOO!
Beebeebeep. Beebeebeep.

Cue me instantly falling in love with the show.

Hey, I'm The Girl from the Well, but call me Sadako. Please. It's so much easier than TGFTW, isn't it?

So anyway, as you can see, Regular Show is one of my favorite shows, if not my absolute favorite show yet. I'm also mostly into video games, like Sonic, Pokemon, Ape Escape, LittleBigPlanet, things like that. I also listen to music and draw. I have been drawing RS fanart(mainly Rigby), and I'll get to show that off once my scanner gets whatever the H it needs. So, see you guys around the forums!
Back to top Go down
Dragiiin123
newish-n00b
newish-n00b
Dragiiin123

PostSubject: Re: USIN' THE POWER IN YO FACE   USIN' THE POWER IN YO FACE I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:52 pm

You like Ape Escape therefor you are awesome.
Back to top Go down
Stephastated
ADMIN!
ADMIN!
Stephastated

PostSubject: Re: USIN' THE POWER IN YO FACE   USIN' THE POWER IN YO FACE I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:00 am

Haha, awesome! Welcome to the forums! Can't wait to see some of your art. C:
Back to top Go down
http://regular-forum.com
The Girl from the Well
newish-n00b
newish-n00b
The Girl from the Well

PostSubject: Re: USIN' THE POWER IN YO FACE   USIN' THE POWER IN YO FACE I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:42 pm

Postin' in my thread after days is so coool
Well, I felt bad for not doing so, so I'm making some closure...or whatever the correct word is.

Dragiiin123 wrote:
You like Ape Escape therefor you are awesome.
You know, I seem to get that ever since I've changed what I used to use as my avatar and signature, Sadako, to Specter. It's nice to know there's still fans out there after I've gotten into it again after so long.

Steph wrote:
Haha, awesome! Welcome to the forums! Can't wait to see some of your art. C:
Thanks! =T I swear one day, this scanner will work and I'll post it. I don't really have anything to show unless you want me to look in my folder for some other art I've made. I'm not so good at digital art, I'm very used to traditional, yet there's some digital things I've made, I guess. Yeah, whatever. :U
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: USIN' THE POWER IN YO FACE   USIN' THE POWER IN YO FACE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

USIN' THE POWER IN YO FACE
Page 1 of 1