Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MST3K (ten characters)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragiiin123
newish-n00b
newish-n00b
Dragiiin123

MST3K (ten characters) Empty
PostSubject: MST3K (ten characters)   MST3K (ten characters) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:51 pm

AND NOW WE HAVE COMMERCIAL-SIGN!
Favorite character is either Gypsey or Crow, and favorite episode is Gamera Vs Zigra.
Back to top Go down
Servo
newish-n00b
newish-n00b
Servo

PostSubject: Re: MST3K (ten characters)   MST3K (ten characters) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:12 pm

Whoo! I'm not the only Mstie here!

Personally, my favorite characters are a cross between Joel/Dr. Forrester/and Comedy Central-era Crow, and I have a real soft spot for Earth vs the Spider. (Dr. Erhardt, no! So that's what happened to him!)
Back to top Go down
trashraccoon
newish-n00b
newish-n00b
trashraccoon

PostSubject: Re: MST3K (ten characters)   MST3K (ten characters) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:38 am

I've watched this show on occasion. I know a lot of my friends are into it. It's pretty funny, don't know why I'm not into it. No idea. D:

I remember they did a Gumby one.

always liked THIS one. It was the first one I saw. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Hh4M4vipAo

A date with your family.
Back to top Go down
RollAnotherOne
newish-n00b
newish-n00b

PostSubject: Re: MST3K (ten characters)   MST3K (ten characters) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:43 pm

glad I'm not the only MSTie here!

my favorite episode is either Laserblast or Manos: The Hands of Fate. Probably Laserblast because Manos was just unbearable to watch, even with the crew riffing on it. Gotta love Torgo, though.

Personally, I like their riffs on old 50s social guidance/industrial films more than I like their riffs on crappy movies. Especially A Case of Spring Fever. That one was classic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MST3K (ten characters)   MST3K (ten characters) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MST3K (ten characters)
Page 1 of 1