Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello fellow Regular Show fanatics! <3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Annie
newish-n00b
newish-n00b
Annie

Hello fellow Regular Show fanatics! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Hello fellow Regular Show fanatics! <3   Hello fellow Regular Show fanatics! <3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:23 pm

Why hello there, Regular Show fans! I'm Annie and I'm a HUGE fangirl, and I promise to be active because I luv this show so much!

EDIT: Okay, it's time for me to spice up my intro a bit! Sorry I haven't been active for a while, I've been busy with school...and stuff. Also, I didn't have enough time to write this introduction. Well, my favorite characters are Mordecai, Rigby, and Benson! They're my #3 fav characters 'cause I love them for their personality!

And as for my favorite episode so far?

DEFINITELY Mordecai and Rigbys! It's at the top of my favs list 'cause I just like it, and there has been many awesome moments, like Mordecai and Rigby being in a band for example :3 and I like his singing....hehehe. Lyrics in siggy x]

To be honest, that's all I could say for now. So I hope to be friends with all of you guys sooner Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.totally-regular-show.forumotion.com
Annie
newish-n00b
newish-n00b
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Regular Show fanatics! <3   Hello fellow Regular Show fanatics! <3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:56 am

Oh, and trust me, I can't call it a day if I see Regular Show. I watch it every day! Even at night :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.totally-regular-show.forumotion.com
Dragiiin123
newish-n00b
newish-n00b
Dragiiin123

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Regular Show fanatics! <3   Hello fellow Regular Show fanatics! <3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:19 pm

DON IS BETTER
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Regular Show fanatics! <3   Hello fellow Regular Show fanatics! <3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello fellow Regular Show fanatics! <3
Page 1 of 1