Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do I become something other than newish-noob?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cheesycoke
newish-n00b
newish-n00b
cheesycoke

How do I become something other than newish-noob?  Empty
PostSubject: How do I become something other than newish-noob?    How do I become something other than newish-noob?  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:15 am

Pretty self explanatory. It seems the only ranks are admin and newish-noob. Where are all the other ones? Or are there other ones? I've seen newish-noobs and they have over 20 posts! Do you actually need to do something to help the forums to get some really rare rank NO ONE has?
Back to top Go down
GruntOfAction
newish-n00b
newish-n00b
GruntOfAction

PostSubject: Re: How do I become something other than newish-noob?    How do I become something other than newish-noob?  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:36 am

Probably more posts. This forum is pretty new in the sense of online ranks.

Usually it takes 100 to 150 posts to no longer be a newish member.
Back to top Go down
cheesycoke
newish-n00b
newish-n00b
cheesycoke

PostSubject: Re: How do I become something other than newish-noob?    How do I become something other than newish-noob?  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:54 am

GruntOfAction wrote:
Probably more posts. This forum is pretty new in the sense of online ranks.

Usually it takes 100 to 150 posts to no longer be a newish member.

Damn that seems hard. Well thanks for helping! I thought there might be another rank. You're the first person to post anything on anything I've posted or any topics I've made. For that, here's my Pops emote How do I become something other than newish-noob?  Pops_e12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I become something other than newish-noob?    How do I become something other than newish-noob?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do I become something other than newish-noob?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: REGULAR FORUM :: Help-
Jump to: