Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Religion of Hippoism.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ren
newish-n00b
newish-n00b
Ren

The Religion of Hippoism. Empty
PostSubject: The Religion of Hippoism.   The Religion of Hippoism. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:40 pm

Okay, so. This is basically the most amazing religion evurz u gaiz.

It all goes like this;
7 colours of the rainbow, when put together, mixed, lightened or darkened, make all that we are.

Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Purple.

In the religion of Hippoism, we worship the 6 Holy, Holy Hippos. Each Holy, Holy Hippo is one individual colour of a rainbow. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple.

What happened to Indigo, you ask?

Weeeeell since nobody ever really paints Indigo when they draw a Rainbow, the Indigo Hippo is lost and forgotten; dark and evil and therefor serves as the Devil, Devil Hippo.

The presence of all the Holy, Holy Hippos in one makes up the colour Black, and the absence of all the Holy, Holy Hippos makes up the colour White. So Emo kids are very well accepted in our society.

Indigo and White are the evil colours, while Rainbow and Black are the holy colours.

On every July 30th, you should pig out as much as you want, and it's the day you're free to eat all the food you want and are able to break any stupid diet and never feel guilty about it all. Skinny kids? Eat some cake, yo.

Hell consists of endlessly playing Tennis at 10:48 am at 107 Degrees Fahrenheit, in which each corner has a giant Indigo Hippo that is trying to eat you. If you're eaten, you will slowly regenerate and the stomach of that Hippo proves to be that exact same scenario; it never, ever ends.

Heaven consists of everything you ever wanted. Ever. Regardless of what it is.

How we judge someone if they go to Hell or Heaven? You'll figure that out when you die, and that gives you the liberty of living your life how you wanna live it. We aren't gonna put rules you should live by.

All 6 Holy, Holy Hippos sit in a Triangular table up in a cotton candy cloud and are happily eating random white balls that pop out of the center of that table.

The Indigo Hippo is starving and, there for, wants to eat you when you die.

The Pope is a Raccoon
The Bishop is a Salamander
The Disciple is Gazelle

that is all. SO WHO WANTS TO CONVERT WITH ME EH? EH?

EH?

i'm so cool, yo.
Back to top Go down
Alek
ADMIN!
ADMIN!
Alek

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Hippoism.   The Religion of Hippoism. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:31 pm

Can I have some of that?

Cuz you on some crazy shit, yo.
Back to top Go down
Ren
newish-n00b
newish-n00b
Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Hippoism.   The Religion of Hippoism. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:02 pm

Yo dog. When you're outside in 107 degree heat in the blazing sun playing tennis in Physical Education...

shit's going down.
Back to top Go down
UberFag
newish-n00b
newish-n00b
UberFag

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Hippoism.   The Religion of Hippoism. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:29 pm

THATS REALLY BADASS
And if i didn't already love my religion, i would convert, yo.
Back to top Go down
Cokie_the_Clown
newish-n00b
newish-n00b
Cokie_the_Clown

Location : On the Streets, Checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Hippoism.   The Religion of Hippoism. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:33 pm

Alright, I'm converting to this, this is the most badass religion ever. Anymore holidays I need to know about?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Religion of Hippoism.   The Religion of Hippoism. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Religion of Hippoism.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: OTHER STUFF :: Misc. Discussion-
Jump to: