Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Glow in the Dark!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lizard
newish-n00b
newish-n00b
Lizard

I Glow in the Dark! Empty
PostSubject: I Glow in the Dark!   I Glow in the Dark! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:38 pm

Hi, hello, salutations, WUZZ UP DAWGG, etc., new kid here, name's Lizard. I think Regular Show is AMAZINGGGG, and no, I don't actually glow in the dark. My bracelets do. I have a dA account, LaurelLikesKitties, where I dump my crappy MSPaint/Wacom Bamboo artwork. I make Fan Characters (OC's, if you want to get technical) for absolutely everything, but they go into intense Mary Sue testing before I Internet them, so I don't end up like Tara Gilesbie. I'm really weird and nerdy- kind of tomboy and girlie at the same time. I could squee over getting a new fancy-arse dress just as well as I could over getting the new Fallout or Call of Duty game. I play guitar but I never practice because I'm lazy.
OTHER INFO:
-I watch Angel every morning while eating my strudel. My morning routine is this: Wake up, Milk, Strudel, Demon-Killing. Every morning.
-I'm not going to say I'm Mordecai's biggest fan, because I haven't had much time to talk to yinz (I don't usually say "Yinz", but hell, It's my first go, I might as well be proud of my area's dialect even though I don't use it.), but judging from a VERY small amount of people on dA, I think I'm close. You read correctly, I'm a Mordecai FANGIRL. No need to lock your doors, I've had my rabies shots.
-I'm a sci-fi nerd, and also a British humor nerd. Naturally my favorite books are Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy and my favorite Live-Action show (other than the aforementioned Angel) is Doctor Who. My favorite is the Tenth Doctor, because David Tennant is amazing.
-I look like my avatar.
Long-arse introduction out the window! YESS!

Thanks for sitting through that, fellow Regular People!
Back to top Go down
Stephastated
ADMIN!
ADMIN!
Stephastated

PostSubject: Re: I Glow in the Dark!   I Glow in the Dark! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:02 am

Dude, who isn't a Mordicai fangirl? lol Welcome to the forum! I hope you have a good time heeere!
Back to top Go down
http://regular-forum.com
Lizard
newish-n00b
newish-n00b
Lizard

PostSubject: Re: I Glow in the Dark!   I Glow in the Dark! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:14 am

I can tell I'll like this forum already. YAY!
Back to top Go down
Stephastated
ADMIN!
ADMIN!
Stephastated

PostSubject: Re: I Glow in the Dark!   I Glow in the Dark! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:15 am

I'm glad! c':
Back to top Go down
http://regular-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Glow in the Dark!   I Glow in the Dark! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Glow in the Dark!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: REGULAR FORUM :: WHO ARE YOU?-
Jump to: