Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Talk to Valiant?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ren
newish-n00b
newish-n00b
Ren

Talk to Valiant? Empty
PostSubject: Talk to Valiant?   Talk to Valiant? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:15 am

Talk to Valiant? Valiant

I figured I might as well do this, since I'm bored.

See that boy up there? His name is Valiant.
Well, it's actually Ren, since he's a bit of my fursona, but his full name is Ren "Valiant" Matthews.

Valiant has dreams of being able to fly, and he wants to reach the sky and maybe space someday.
He's really goofy and silly, so don't expect any serious talk out of him unless you want to sit and listen to him ramble on and on about how he'll fly amongst the birds someday.

He's single, yes, but I don't want to roleplay him just to shove him into a relationship, imeanreally. Although I'd love to have a cute character couple with someone, so...idk. Whatever floats your boat. Let the relationship developppp don't just jump in and go "LOL GF/BF? Y/Y?"

Anywho; in case you've never done something like this before, just post like "Tommy: Hi Valiant! -waves-" or something. IC I guess xD
Back to top Go down
kmbrother
newish-n00b
newish-n00b
kmbrother

Talk to Valiant? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk to Valiant?   Talk to Valiant? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:49 pm

Your Fursona looks cute.
Back to top Go down
http://kmbrother.deviantart.com/

Talk to Valiant?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: OTHER STUFF :: Gaming :: Role Play-
Jump to: