Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Soccer Moms Rage about Regular Show and MAD

Go down 
+11
squirrelgirl106
Tora Newton Y.
King Tut
Finn
Lizard
Alek
trashraccoon
The Girl from the Well
MidnaRulesMyWorld
Stephastated
c@rt00nguy27
15 posters
AuthorMessage
c@rt00nguy27
newish-n00b
newish-n00b
c@rt00nguy27

Soccer Moms Rage about Regular Show and MAD Empty
PostSubject: Soccer Moms Rage about Regular Show and MAD   Soccer Moms Rage about Regular Show and MAD I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:19 am

Back to top Go down
Stephastated
ADMIN!
ADMIN!
Stephastated

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Moms Rage about Regular Show and MAD   Soccer Moms Rage about Regular Show and MAD I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:50 am

Oh /bawww/.

Seriously, why must soccer moms ruin EVERYTHING. ;C
Back to top Go down
http://regular-forum.com
MidnaRulesMyWorld
newish-n00b
newish-n00b

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Moms Rage about Regular Show and MAD   Soccer Moms Rage about Regular Show and MAD I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:25 pm

my mom's a soccer mom

and she is ok with the show just finds it dumb
she understands that they r for older kids

and she liked Marilyn Manson in the 90s
so my mom is beast
Back to top Go down
The Girl from the Well
newish-n00b
newish-n00b
The Girl from the Well

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Moms Rage about Regular Show and MAD   Soccer Moms Rage about Regular Show and MAD I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:17 pm

Fffff

Shows have had innuendo in them ever since shows like Spongebob Squarepants have been on air, maybe even sooner. It's just more subtle and they don't end up catching it.

And why do they use a picture from J. G. Quintel of Regular Show that's not crossed out or anything? It doesn't make any sense, if they're supposed to be supporting it taken off air or whatever.

Moms, go back to watching your Ellen and your Oprah and your other woman talk shows. >:C
Back to top Go down
trashraccoon
newish-n00b
newish-n00b
trashraccoon

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Moms Rage about Regular Show and MAD   Soccer Moms Rage about Regular Show and MAD I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:40 am

The Girl from the Well wrote:
Fffff

Shows have had innuendo in them ever since shows like Spongebob Squarepants have been on air, maybe even sooner. It's just more subtle and they don't end up catching it.

Ren and Stimpy was a fun show.
Back to top Go down
The Girl from the Well
newish-n00b
newish-n00b
The Girl from the Well

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Moms Rage about Regular Show and MAD   Soccer Moms Rage about Regular Show and MAD I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:23 pm

trashraccoon wrote:
Ren and Stimpy was a fun show.

Oh yeah. In fact, Rocko's Modern Life was pretty much full these things. :T I wasn't thinking far back enough. I guess this generation of moms is more overly protective about what's on TV than when shows like R&S and RML were on(though maybe they had different censoring then than now).
Back to top Go down
Alek
ADMIN!
ADMIN!
Alek

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Moms Rage about Regular Show and MAD   Soccer Moms Rage about Regular Show and MAD I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:00 pm

Seriously, these soccer moms need to grow up and realize these kids are gonna hear it from somewhere eventually. Might as well have them ask now and let the parents tell them than hearing it at school from their peers, thinking it's okay.
Back to top Go down
Lizard
newish-n00b
newish-n00b
Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Moms Rage about Regular Show and MAD   Soccer Moms Rage about Regular Show and MAD I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:50 pm

My mom, lemme tell you a story about her. She's the kind of lady who goes to church every Sunday, listens to religious music and is reluctant to let me watch an R-rated film.
So tonight I was watching Regular Show just as regularly as I always do on this the most regular day of the week, and, as soon as the epi was over, my mom called for me to come downstairs. She had Cartoon Network on the bigscreen, and as soon as I came down, we joined each other in a sharing of epic RS quotes and singing, "FREE CAKE! FREE CAKE!"
I watch these shows with my parents all the time. It's NO BIG DEAL. Silly soccer moms. First Pokemon, now this. Tsk Tsk. Go back to cooking and soap operas, you bunch of failed women.
Yes I am harsh.
Back to top Go down
Finn
newish-n00b
newish-n00b
Finn

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Moms Rage about Regular Show and MAD   Soccer Moms Rage about Regular Show and MAD I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:55 pm

If you ask me, MAD seems far worse than Regular Show is, in terms of content. Keep in mind that I haven't seen a full episode of MAD yet, but I'm judging it off of the clips that were shown in that YouTube video.

My mom's a Bible-believing Christian, and she laughs at Regular Show. The same applies for my dad. You can be a "soccer mom," and enjoy these types of things. But, for the people who don't, and make a big deal about it... well, they're quite annoying, I think.
Back to top Go down
King Tut
newish-n00b
newish-n00b

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Moms Rage about Regular Show and MAD   Soccer Moms Rage about Regular Show and MAD I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:37 pm

Finn wrote:
If you ask me, MAD seems far worse than Regular Show is, in terms of content. Keep in mind that I haven't seen a full episode of MAD yet, but I'm judging it off of the clips that were shown in that YouTube video.

My mom's a Bible-believing Christian, and she laughs at Regular Show. The same applies for my dad. You can be a "soccer mom," and enjoy these types of things. But, for the people who don't, and make a big deal about it... well, they're quite annoying, I think.

MAD was unwatchable. It looked ugly from the trailers I saw.
Back to top Go down
Tora Newton Y.
newish-n00b
newish-n00b
Tora Newton Y.

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Moms Rage about Regular Show and MAD   Soccer Moms Rage about Regular Show and MAD I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:57 am

... what the h.
Are they blind?
Can they not clearly see the show is rated PG?
Seriously?
My god people are stupid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tora-yakari.deviantart.com
squirrelgirl106
newish-n00b
newish-n00b

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Moms Rage about Regular Show and MAD   Soccer Moms Rage about Regular Show and MAD I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 9:57 am

Tora Newton Y. wrote:
... what the h.
Are they blind?
Can they not clearly see the show is rated PG?
Seriously?
My god people are stupid.

I agree...
Back to top Go down
http://qee-citrus.deviantart.com/
Scarcastic
newish-n00b
newish-n00b
Scarcastic

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Moms Rage about Regular Show and MAD   Soccer Moms Rage about Regular Show and MAD I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:44 am

Well, the soccer moms are gonna raeg about everything as I see it. They don't understand that their kids are gonna end up being adults anyways.With knowledge of the real world and all it's offensiveness.

I think the reason they bash Regular Show is because those are the type of people who think all cartoons are for kids. I'm leaving it at that before I go into crazyrantmode.
Back to top Go down
DrinkinJoeWithMahBro
newish-n00b
newish-n00b
DrinkinJoeWithMahBro

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Moms Rage about Regular Show and MAD   Soccer Moms Rage about Regular Show and MAD I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:36 pm

Okay, first of all yes Regular Show and MAD aren't for little kids THEY'RE FOR KIDS LIKE 8 AND OLDER! and seriously, I say the word 'crap' around my parents all the time! But seriously if regular show gets canceled, someone's getting sued
Back to top Go down
RaddAndSubtract
newish-n00b
newish-n00b
RaddAndSubtract

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Moms Rage about Regular Show and MAD   Soccer Moms Rage about Regular Show and MAD I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:35 pm

Soccer moms make me rage!
lol, I'm glad my mama is awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/emilyxzeppelin
trashraccoon
newish-n00b
newish-n00b
trashraccoon

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Moms Rage about Regular Show and MAD   Soccer Moms Rage about Regular Show and MAD I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:03 pm

DrinkinJoeWithMahBro wrote:
Okay, first of all yes Regular Show and MAD aren't for little kids THEY'RE FOR KIDS LIKE 8 AND OLDER! and seriously, I say the word 'crap' around my parents all the time! But seriously if regular show gets canceled, someone's getting sued

I wouldn't say 8+ cus if that were so, they'd go ahead and use a TV-Y7. Nickelodeon programming is like 8+ and stuff. Regular Show is more like for young adolescents or something; like 12 and older. (or ages 11-15.)

In Canada, TDI could pass as a Y7 show (or the equivilent on their rating system. forgot what it was). But it's TV-PG here. Their standards are different there though. regular show goes farther than that one even, but not by much...
Back to top Go down
cheesycoke
newish-n00b
newish-n00b
cheesycoke

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Moms Rage about Regular Show and MAD   Soccer Moms Rage about Regular Show and MAD I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:15 am

Their youtube account was closed!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!
Also, soccer moms can be total holes and try to ban everything they don't think a 6-year-old could watch.
Join me, in the group of people who know what a good show is and don't focus on all the inappropriate content in any way other than finding it funny or surprising, and not so surprising you try to stop whatever show had the content!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Moms Rage about Regular Show and MAD   Soccer Moms Rage about Regular Show and MAD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soccer Moms Rage about Regular Show and MAD
Page 1 of 1