Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

well, hey there

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat
newish-n00b
newish-n00b
Cat

well, hey there Empty
PostSubject: well, hey there   well, hey there I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:54 am

Don't mind me! I'm just introducing myself, as anybody else is here..although that's really pretty obvious. Anywho, my username is Cat, but you can also call me Delilah. Or anything else really, if you'd prefer that!

Uh..I actually kind of really suck at introductions, so I'll just put a little list of facts here:

- I'm mostly nice, but I poke fun at things..a lot. [ No worries, just meaningless jokes! ]
- I love cartoons and basically anything animated with a passion. In fact, probably more than I should. 'specially Regular Show, but that would be a given.
- Video games are pretty cool too. But all I ever play now is Pokemon..But that's okay because Pokemon is more than cool..to me anyways.
- I still suck at introductions!
- I will call you bro, regardless of your gender. Just saying.
- Go ahead and talk to me or whatever you want. I like nice people! c:
- Sometimes I'm okay.

I think I have this covered! ..only probably not.. Well whatever, doesn't even matter because I'm done with this for now. And sorry for the Harry Potter novel long first post. I type wayyy too much. Q_Q
Back to top Go down
Stephastated
ADMIN!
ADMIN!
Stephastated

well, hey there Empty
PostSubject: Re: well, hey there   well, hey there I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:25 am

Hellooo, welcome to the forum! I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH BEING CALLED BRO. I do that to people to, so it's fineee.
Back to top Go down
http://regular-forum.com
MidnaRulesMyWorld
newish-n00b
newish-n00b

well, hey there Empty
PostSubject: Re: well, hey there   well, hey there I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:07 am

woah brah
lols
bro is cool
even though i go about callling people bitches irl XD
Back to top Go down
Ke$ha Ob$e$$ed
newish-n00b
newish-n00b
Ke$ha Ob$e$$ed

well, hey there Empty
PostSubject: Re: well, hey there   well, hey there I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:32 pm

WELCOME. Yay, I'm not the newest person anymore. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

well, hey there Empty
PostSubject: Re: well, hey there   well, hey there I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

well, hey there
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: REGULAR FORUM :: WHO ARE YOU?-
Jump to: