Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cartoon Network Cartoons

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Finn
newish-n00b
newish-n00b
Finn

Cartoon Network Cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Cartoon Network Cartoons   Cartoon Network Cartoons I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:20 pm

Since Regular Show is on Cartoon Network, I think it would be a good idea to talk about other cartoons that Cartoon Network has.

- What are your favorite cartoons on Cartoon Network?
- What are your least favorite cartoons on Cartoon Network?

Personally, I like alot of the cartoons that air on Cartoon Network, old and new. But, the ones that are coming to mind that I like the most are Flapjack, Chowder, Camp Lazlo, Adventure Time, and Foster's.
The one show that's coming to mind that I can't stand is Johnny Test. I'll watch it if I'm really bored, but all of the plots have already been used and reused. The only thing I like is the talking dog.

What about you?
Back to top Go down
squirrelgirl106
newish-n00b
newish-n00b

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network Cartoons   Cartoon Network Cartoons I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 9:34 am

I like Robotomy.
It reminds me of 'Teenage Robot' cause, it has robots in it.

and don't really understand why deviantART has little fanart for that show. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://qee-citrus.deviantart.com/
PunkPhantom
newish-n00b
newish-n00b
PunkPhantom

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network Cartoons   Cartoon Network Cartoons I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:04 pm

One of my favorite shows on CN right now besides RS is Generator Rex! Very Happy

I love action toons. Cool
Back to top Go down
Scarcastic
newish-n00b
newish-n00b
Scarcastic

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network Cartoons   Cartoon Network Cartoons I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:43 am

My favorites amongst the Cartoon Network shows (Other than RS, duh) are The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Sheep in the Big City, Chowder, and Ed, Edd, n Eddy.
Least favorites? Hmmm... I was never really fond of Class of 3000... And My Gym Partner's a Monkey got really annoying after a while.
Back to top Go down
DethDealerM.D
newish-n00b
newish-n00b
DethDealerM.D

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network Cartoons   Cartoon Network Cartoons I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:08 am

The only other show on CN I like is Sym-Bionic Titan and im starting to really like Adventure Time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network Cartoons   Cartoon Network Cartoons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cartoon Network Cartoons
Page 1 of 1