Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adult Swim

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King Tut
newish-n00b
newish-n00b

Adult Swim Empty
PostSubject: Adult Swim   Adult Swim I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:13 pm

Adult Swim is to be moved up to 8pm (my time, which is Central), New Years Day. UPDATE: It has been bumped up to tonight at 8pm, Central time. I personally had enough of that block. Give it its own channel and quit expanding it, Cartoon Network. Opinions?

Last edited by King Tut on Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stephastated
ADMIN!
ADMIN!
Stephastated

Adult Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adult Swim   Adult Swim I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:46 am

I agree..but the only way I see Adult Swim getting it's own channel is if they do away with Boomerang. AND HELL NO THEY ARE NOT DOING THAT I LOVE BOOMERANG. :C
Back to top Go down
http://regular-forum.com
King Tut
newish-n00b
newish-n00b

Adult Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adult Swim   Adult Swim I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:59 pm

I think Cartoon Network wants to capture a more adult audience and turn off kid audiences. What happened to the Cartoon Network I used to know? And the live-action stuff is really unnecessary. Please discontinue that, Cartoon Network.
Back to top Go down
RaddAndSubtract
newish-n00b
newish-n00b
RaddAndSubtract

Adult Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adult Swim   Adult Swim I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:39 am

I personally LOVE Adult Swim, but I don't believe they should be adding more hours. Most kids go to bed around 9-10ish so they can get ready for school the next morning, so having AS start at 10 with something mild like King of the Hill is okay. But 8 pm seems waayyy too early.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/emilyxzeppelin
King Tut
newish-n00b
newish-n00b

Adult Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adult Swim   Adult Swim I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:52 pm

RaddAndSubtract wrote:
I personally LOVE Adult Swim, but I don't believe they should be adding more hours. Most kids go to bed around 9-10ish so they can get ready for school the next morning, so having AS start at 10 with something mild like King of the Hill is okay. But 8 pm seems waayyy too early.
You can thank the Usual Gang of Idiots for that.
Back to top Go down
DethDealerM.D
newish-n00b
newish-n00b
DethDealerM.D

Adult Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adult Swim   Adult Swim I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:31 am

I love adult swim I could see it having its own channel once it gets more full half hour shows like the Venture bros and The Boondocks and expand some of the 15min shows like they did with Metalocalypse and Delocated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Adult Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adult Swim   Adult Swim I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adult Swim
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: OTHER STUFF :: Misc. Discussion-
Jump to: