Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Serious topic.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Girl from the Well
newish-n00b
newish-n00b
The Girl from the Well

Serious topic. Empty
PostSubject: Serious topic.   Serious topic. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 12:08 am

A little known fact is that every day, many victims are abused. They are shaved, thrown, bitten, shrunk, and even broken in half. And yet they have the immortality to live through all this horrible pain.

I am, of course, talking about abused pencils.

These poor writing utensils devote their lives to help you write your papers, draw, graph, and many other things we'd have to do with an un-erasable utensil like pens and markers. But people still insist that they must torture these poor sticks, and many end up being tossed away, never to have a loving home again.

Now, with my new group, the Abused Pencils Foundation(APF), we can stop this and give pencils what they need and deserve for doing their job. Currently we are hoping to reach a goal of infinite dollars, and with your donation of one million cents, we can make this happen.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
cheesycoke
newish-n00b
newish-n00b
cheesycoke

Serious topic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious topic.   Serious topic. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:10 am

...I know you from Brawl in the family forums Serious topic. Pops_e12
Back to top Go down

Serious topic.
Page 1 of 1